The Health & Wellbeing Awards recognise achievement in health promotion and community wellbeing initiatives.
Established in 2007, the Health & Wellbeing Awards is now the UK's premier awards scheme for promoting health and wellbeing.
The Awards recognise and celebrate a wide range of activities, policies and strategies that empower communities and individuals, improve the population’s health and address the wider social determinants of health.
There are seven categories representing the breadth and reach of public health projects and programmes:
· Arts & Health Award
· Children & Young People Award
· Community Health Development Award
· Health & Wellbeing in Workplaces
· Healthier Lifestyles Award
· Health on the High Street Award
· Public Mental Health & Wellbeing Award
The Health & Wellbeing Awards 2019 will close for entries 25 April 2019.
For more details please see: https://www.rsph.org.uk/our-work/awards/health-wellbeing-awards.html