Celebrate excellence in health and care across Wales - enter the NHS Wales Awards and win in 2019!
Have you made a change, big or small, that has transformed the experience and outcomes for people in North Wales ? The Awards are your opportunity to showcase your work – enter today.
Your ideas for change can make a difference to the people in your care, your organisation and the health and care system as a whole. By entering the Awards you can raise the profile of your work and be part of a national movement to share learning across Wales.
And we are also here to help you with your submission from North Wales through the QI hub by:
· Offering entrants support to complete their application and coordinate sign off with the authors no later than 10th April.
· ensure executive level sign off (Medical Director/ Director of Nursing) by 16th April in time for author submission
The Awards are open to all NHS Wales staff including students. This year the categories have been revised to align with A Healthier Wales. The eight categories are:
1. Delivering Higher Value Health And Care
2. Delivering Person-Centred Services
3. Empowering People To Co-Produce Their Care
4. Enriching the Wellbeing, Capability and Engagement of the Health and Care Workforce
5. Improving Health And Wellbeing
6. Improving Patient Safety
7. Providing Services In Partnership Across NHS Wales
8. Working Seamlessly Across The Public And Third Sector
The Outstanding Contribution to Transforming Health and Care Award is also presented to the overall winner from the eight categories.
For help with your submission and for eventual sign off please email it to BCU.QualityImprovement@wales.nhs.uk
And to enter the NHS Wales 2019 awards click on the link and follow the instructions to enter your submission. https://www.eventsforce.net/nliah/frontend/reg/thome.csp?pageID=514667&eventID=1183&CSPCHD=003001000000HFwXua2mTYFMDUksFPl27B7qFkmE21PXPC5rYK