· The 8th National Health Hack (Closes 6th November) is open to submissions now – visit https://sdi.click/healthhack for further information and to submit your health or Social Care Challenge. 200K funding plus professional support and guidance available.
· Postdoctoral Fellowship opportunities – visit https://healthandcareresearchwales.org/research-funding-opportunities-20202021-postdoctoral-fellowships
· Research funding Schemes – visit https://healthandcareresearchwales.org/researchers/funding-schemes for current opportunities.
· November 5th Securing Secondary Care Excellence: The Virtual NHS Technology Conference – Webinar - Website: https://www.convenzis.co.uk/events/securing-secondary-care-excellence/ Fully Funded Places Available for NHS. In early 2019 plans were announced to completely overhaul the current use of IT systems and technology across the NHS, the recent outbreak of COVID-19 has been an unlikely partner in the scale up of NHS facing technology. Our fully immersive Securing Secondary Care Excellence: The Virtual Acute Technology Conference platform will allow you to listen, learn and engage with some key policy-shaping guest speakers, network with peers from across the NHS and meet some of the UK’s most forward-thinking and innovative commercial problem solvers. Join us on the 5th November 2020 as we discuss how technology and digital tools are changing the way we deliver care, we will discuss the non-clinical aspects NHS digital transformation focusing on subjects including digital leadership, the GDE programme and much more. Confirmed panellists:
1. Emmanuel Nwani, Digital Services Programme Director at The Hillingdon
Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
2. Adam Wright, Senior Project Lead at NHS Providers
3. Dr Kieran Walsh, Clinical Director at BMJ,
· The Kings fund What should General Practice be doing to prepare for winter? https://kingsfundmail.org.uk/21A8-738YE-C4B99B88A145A7F1WPMMDZ965036D328EB4275/cr.aspx