Updated: Mar 10, 2020
Have you made a change that has transformed the experience and outcomes for people in Wales? The Awards are your opportunity to showcase your work – enter today.
Your ideas for change can make a difference to the people in your care, your organisation and the health and care system as a whole. By entering the Awards you can raise the profile of your work and be part of a national movement to share learning across Wales. The entries for the Awards have gone from strength to strength over the past thirteen years and we know that this year will continue to be inspirational.
The Awards are open to all NHS Wales staff including students. The eight categories are:
1. Delivering Higher Value Health And Care
2. Delivering Person-Centred Services
3. Empowering People To Co-Produce Their Care
4. Enriching the Wellbeing, Capability and Engagement of the Health and Care Workforce
5. Improving Health And Wellbeing
6. Improving Patient Safety
7. Providing Services In Partnership Across NHS Wales
8. Working Seamlessly Across The Public And Third Sector
The Outstanding Contribution to Transforming Health and Care Award is also presented to the overall winner from the eight categories.
If you are selected to be a finalist, our judges will visit you to find out more and you will be invited to the prestigious Awards ceremony. Who knows….you could be one of the winners!
As a winner you’ll be offered continued support from the Awards team and have a platform to share your work locally, nationally and internationally so that we can help to transform health and care.
It’s easy to enter, just follow these five simple steps:
· Read the Information Guide for Authors;
· Choose the category which is right for your work;
· Download and complete the entry template ;
· Get BCUHB Executive Director approval; (please be aware to submit an application it needs to be approved by execs 10 days in advance of entering your award by emailing email@example.com, closing date for submissions is 17th April 2020 to allow time for sign off)
· And submit your entry before the closing date: 5.00pm 27 April 2020.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org